The Huawei android Watch has a 400×400 resolution screen, a speaker, and of course runs on Android Wear. It’s also one of two devices that you can flash the Android Wear 2.0 Preview on, so it’s safe to assume it will receive the final update when it is released. This is “the android watch” to get now.
Huawei’s effort is made all the more impressive thanks to a 10,000:1 contrast ratio. Colours are vibrant, text appears crisp and it even holds up pretty well under bright-lights.
- 1.4″ full Circle AMOLED display with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal and stainless Steel body.
- Take and make Phone calls using the built-in speaker and microphone, and hear an alarm or voice message through Supported apps.
- Compatible with most devices with an iOS 8.2 or Android 4.3 or later operating system.
- Get notifications and alerts for calls, texts, and apps Plus accurate fitness Tracking with enhanced heart rate monitoring.
- A variety of pre-installed watch faces and easily swappable bands for your own unique style.