We are really excited! finally something new in terms of card games and socializing in real life, Cards Against Humanity. The rules are simple, there’s no need to keep score and over a dozen people can play the game at the same time. The winning is not even the main point! The game itself is quite simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black deck, and others answers with their funniest White Card. It has already three expansions if you want more content to shuffle with your friends. Cards Against Humanity is as funny and awkward as you and your friends. Get yours from Amazon with this amazing deal.
- 550 cards (460 White cards and 90 Black cards)
- Over 13 duodecillion possible rounds (10^40) with 6 players
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards
- Includes game rules and alternate rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box
- 0% of the proceeds will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
Check out this gameplay video of Card Against Humanity: