What is the best camera 2013?
What is the best camera 2013? If your thinking purchasing new camera now, don’t look further. We have here three new cameras for 2013. Currently market is filled with camera after camera and it’s quite difficult to find the “right camera” for you. To be honest there is hundreds options to choose from, whether it’s compact camera to complement DSLR or just “the only camera” you use. Here is the list “what is the best camera 2013?”
The all famous NEX series (micro 4/3 DSLR) has been updated to once again and it’s still thought to beat. The current beast carries name of Sony NEX-5R Incredible low light performance, 16mpix censor, flip-up screen for those self portraits(!?) and following Samsungs trend, NEX-5R has Wi-Fi support which allows you to share you best and worst moments to your peers. Another good point to notice is that Sony has plenty of lenses for NEX bodies so you will have good selection on that side too. Buy Sony NEX-5R from Amazon.
- DSLR-quality in about half the size and weight
- 16 MP APS-C sensor with fast up to 10 fps shooting speed
- Fast Hybrid AF includes phase-detection for DSLR-like focus
- Full HD movie shooting at 60p/24p with full exposure control
- Wi-Fi® sharing and downloadable camera apps
If your looking for camera which will fill all your needs and still is compact and cheaper than DSLR, this is your camera. Panasonic uses famous Leica lenses which are famous beyond everything. Leica and Panasonic even share one identical model which is just double branded. But this Lumix DMC-LX7 has ridiculously low light performance with F1.4-2.3 aperture! otherwise lens is 24-90mm. Other features include full HD 60p/50p video, built-in stereo microphone, ISO 80-12800 and sufficient 10mpix. Anyone else thinking that this is best camera as DSLR substitute? Buy Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 from Amazon.
- 7.5x Intelligent zoom, less ghost with Nano Surface Coating Lens
- 10MP new high sensitivity MOS sensor
- F1.4-2.3 Leica DC vario SUMMILUX 24mm Wide Angle
- 60p Full HD Video Recording with Stereo Microphone in AVCHD Progressive /MP4,
- 9fps High Speed Continuous Shooting
Need to do some family photography or similar? This the super compact. 18.1mpix censor, 22x optical zoom with 25-550mm focal lenght(!), integrated Wi-Fi, GPS tagging, 3″ OLED touchscreen. When the light is just too low, the pop-up TTL auto flash is there to provide extra illumination and Lens-shift and Electronic Vibration Reduction (VR) help keep your images free of blur, even when your hands are unsteady. I think those already tells you that this is serious contender. If you need only one camera and are not “DSLR serious” photographer, this is the piece you want. Available in black, red and silver. Buy Nikon Coolpix S9500 from Amazon.
- 18.1MP CMOS Image Sensor
- 3″ 614K-dot OLED Touchscreen Monitor
- 22x NIKKOR 25-550mm f/3.4-6.3 ED VR Lens
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- GPS Capability
- Capture Full HD 1080/30p Video
- Pop-Up TTL Auto Flash
- Panorama and 3D Shooting
- Nikon View NX2 Software Included